Baliwag, Bulacan – The Inter-Agency Holyweek Committee, created by Mayor Ferdie Estrella through Executive Order No. 6 series of 2018, chaired by the Municipal Administrator released a Traffic and Important reminders for the coming Holyweek.
The committee reminded the public to avoid areas where road closures will be expected to avoid being inconvenienced.
Likewise, those who will take part in the procession and those who will be watching are reminded to keep it clean as you go. Littering, styro and smoking are environmental and health offenses penalized heavily in this municipality.
Lakbay Alalay will be available starting in Tarcan DRT Highway and the Brgy. Hall of Makinabang, Star Arena and the Baliwag Flyover.
Public Assistance will be opened 24/7 during the Holidays. The Public may call 09399997827 or 09175057827 for any concerns especially during emergency situations.
MAAGANG ABISO AT PATNUBAY PARA SA MGA MAHAL NA ARAW SA BALIWAG:
Lingo ng Palaspas – 6am
Drt Highway Milflora to Carpa Subd.
-Martes Santo 5pm onwards-
1. C. Trinidad Street (P.Damaso)
2. J.P. Rizal (Cagayan Valley Rd) bahagi ng San Jose – One way Only
3. Cagayan Valley Road bahagi ng Sabang (all lanes not passable)
Alternate Route: All motorists heading to San Rafael to Cabanatuan must take the DRT Highway.
-Miyerkules Santo 12noon-
1. Plaza Naning
2. Racelis, Año, RE Chico, C. Trinidad, Cagyan Valley Road mula sa San Jose/VDF/Sta. Barbara/Tiaong Interection papuntang Bayan
3. BS Aquino Avenue
4. NO DOUBLE PARKING ON THE PROCESSIONAL STREET – tow away zone
1. Cagayan Valley Road Makinabang Portion (One Lane Only Passable) starting 5pm
2. Baliwag-Bustos Bridge Starting 3pm
3. Cagayan Valley Road Portion of Tibag and Sabang (not passable 3pm onwards)
4. Plaza Naning (11am onwards)
5. F. Vergel de Dios, La Rosa, J. Buizon, Calderon, F. Lara, Dr. Gonzales, Cagayan Valley
6. NO DOUBLE PARKING ON THE PROCESSIONAL ROUTE. Tow away zone.
TAMANG Pasukan at Labasan, One Way
Para sa Bisita Iglesia — Huwebes Santo —
Parish of St. Augustine
1. Pasukan ay BS Aquino Gate
2. Labasan ay sa Año Street Gate
3. Parking: Side Streets ng Año Street, Racelis St., RE Chico Digitel Lot
Mt. Carmel Parish Sabang
1. Pasukan ay Rio Vista Main Gate at Sea Oil Cagayan Valley Road
2. Labasan ay sa Rio Vista Gate sa pagitan ng Sabang at Tambubong, Sab Rafael
3. Parking: Side Streets only
Parish of Virgen delas Flores
1. C. Trindad (P.Damaso) One way – towards Gil Carlos St/F. Vergel de dios- from Aldama to Gil Carlos Sts. Vehicles from Tarcan Concepcion must take alternate route to reach the Parish
2. Parking on the side streets only and MarVic Ville
Parish of Sagrada Familia Tangos
1. Both Lanes of Baliwag-Candaba Road Passable
2. Parking: Available at Sagrada Familia Market
Parish of Immaculate Conception – Concepcion
1. Both Lanes of F. Vergel de dios Passable
2. Parking: Available inside the Church Compound and Side Streets of F. Vergel de Dios and E. Delos Angeles
Parish of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary
1. Both Lanes of Cagayan Valley Road are passable
2. Parking: side streets only of Cagayan Valley Road and Navarro Subd.
PINAG-IINGAT ANG LAHAT NG NAKA SINGLE NA MOTORSIKLO SA DADAANAN NG RUTA NG PRUSISYON – Magiging MADULAS ANG KALSADA. Huwag magmatulin at magsuot ng HELMET. Bawal din iangkas sa motorsiklo ang mga bata sa mga pagkatapos ng prusisyon sa mga ruta na dinaanan upang maiwasan ang aksidente.
Emrgency Hotline: 09175057827 at